Re: Forks & Credits ( Was: Re: [K12OSN] Firewall)

In one of those strange things, Smoothwall seems to have forbidden IPCop to
give credit.

This is from one of the pages on http://ipcop.hopto.org/

Do a search on Smoothwall, and this is under one of the "time to put this on
paper."

      Re: Time To Put This Down On Paper (Score: 0)
      by Anonymous on May 03, 2002 - 10:55 PM
      Here is a couple of typical threat letters I received from Richard
requesting that we never attribute his name anywhere on our legitimate GPL
fork. First, he asks us to remove all references to Smoothwall and then he
screams bloody murder when we do.