Re: [K12OSN] BOCHS 2.0 Released

Hi James,

Have you played around with BOCHS 2.0 Linux version.
Can Windows 2K/98 be installed on it OR it only
supports Windows 95 which is alreay out-of-date.

Merry X'mas

Stephen Liu

--- James Jensen <jmsjnsnsatx yahoo com> wrote: > You
are seeing the same errors that I got under RH

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/redhat/6.2/i386/svgalib-1.4.1-2.i386.html

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/mandrake/9.0/contrib/RPMS/libwxPythonGTK2.3_2-2.3.3.1-1mdk.i586.html

> I saw a note that said to try installing BOCHS 2.0
> with --nodeps, but that
> did not work for me either...
>
> Well, hopefully this gets resolved by the BOCHS
> folks or someone else
> smarter then me soon! ;-)
>
> James Jensen
>

> --- Bert Rolston <bert rolston clear net nz> wrote:
> > Hi James,
> >
> > I downloaded this the other day to play with.
> >
> > > I have the Windows version of BOCHS 2.0 so I
> will give that a go this
> > > evening or tommorrow.  It's a total pain that
> 2.0 won't load for RH
> > 7.3.
> > > I'm sure that "problem" won't last long.
> >
> > I got an error message in the Gnome RPM program,
> apparently there are a
> > couple of libraries I didn't have. They were
> related to SVGA stuff.
> >
> > Could you expand on the RH 7.3 problem, that's the
> version I'm using
> > now.
> >
> > I wanted to see if it was a viable alternative to
> Win4Lin, especially if
> > it runs the NT \ 2K OS which Win4Lin won't.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bert

> now.
> http://mailplus.yahoo.com