Re: [K12OSN] BOCHS 2.0 Released

Stephen,

I can't get BOCHS 2.0 to work under either RH 7.3 or 8.0.  I *had* 1.4.1
working under RH 7.3 though.  They have screenshots of Bochs running
Windows 2000 (Win95, WinME, Dos, FreeDOS [which I had going myself under
1.4.1], OS/2...), and they detail installing Win98 & WinME in the
documentation.

http://bochs.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html
http://bochs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/topper.pl?name=New+Bochs+Documentation&url=http://bochs.sourceforge.net/doc/docbook/user/book1.html

I load up different Linux distros almost daily (gee, maybe Mondo images of
each would be a good idea).  Tonight or tomorrow, I will give BOCHS 2.0 a
go under Mandrake 8.2 or 9.0 and see what happens.  I just want to see it
working under any distribution, then I will do the Win98 install on it.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

James Jensen

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/mandrake/9.0/contrib/RPMS/libwxPythonGTK2.3_2-2.3.3.1-1mdk.i586.html