Re: [K12OSN] BOCHS 2.0 Released

Hi James,

Please try following mailing lists and discusion board
:
a) Discussion Board
http://bochs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/topper.pl?name=Bochs+Discussion+Boards&url=http://sourceforge.net/forum/qmrkgroup_ideq12580

b) Mailing Lists
http://bochs.sourceforge.net/mailinglists.html

Maybe you can get assistance there.  I received a
feedback in response to my posting on
<bochs-developers lists sourceforge net> saying that:

"Bochs can run Win95/98/ME/2000 and even WinXP.  See
installation instructions on the Bochs homepage"

HTH

Stephen

Stephen,

http://bochs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/topper.pl?name=New+Bochs+Documentation&url=http://bochs.sourceforge.net/doc/docbook/user/book1.html

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/redhat/6.2/i386/svgalib-1.4.1-2.i386.html

http://rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/mandrake/9.0/contrib/RPMS/libwxPythonGTK2.3_2-2.3.3.1-1mdk.i586.html

> > > I saw a note that said to try installing BOCHS
> 2.0
> > > with --nodeps, but that
> > > did not work for me either...
> > >
> > > Well, hopefully this gets resolved by the BOCHS
> > > folks or someone else
> > > smarter then me soon! ;-)
> > >
> > > James Jensen
> > >

> > > --- Bert Rolston <bert rolston clear net nz>

> > > will give that a go this
> that
> > > 2.0 won't load for RH

> program,