Re: [K12OSN] Wal-Mart's $199 System (Quickly) Reviewed

> Heck, if I am not mistaken, the myPHP folks run their site off of one
of
> these...

If you're talking about us Ruffdogs, ther myPHPNuke guys, you are right.
We have had at different times, various high profile websites running on
one of these boxes at the end of a cable connection, just to demonstrate
the power of Linux. :-)

Currently we are running a number of smaller websites on this box and
watching performance. If you'd like to see, you can see the box from any
of these websites.

http://vsadesign.com
http://xtremeintrgeation.com
http://heritagefineprints.com
http://coloradoelectric.com

The box gets bogged down abit when there is a lot of database accessing
going on, but mostly thats it.

We have tested it as a webserver, a mail server, an ftp server, and a
IPSEC vpn. Not much bad to say about them really . . . well, as long as
they're running Linux that is. :-)

Garret