[K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Query unsovled

Dinesh,
   I do not know how you would enable the modems on the client to be used with LTSP. I would be infinitely easier to install the modem(s) in the server and have the clients access the Net that way. Simply set up dial-on-demand like you would with any
normal Linux box.

  Remember that when using the workstations as thin clients everything (more or less) is happening on the server. While I am sure that it *could* be done the process of routing packets destined for the Internet through the client would be rather
convoluted.

Pete
--
http://www.elbnet.com