Re: [K12OSN] Wal-Mart's $199 System (Quickly) Reviewed

My thoughts are that there is no doubt that a 900 mhz duron is a better
processor (faster, more tested) than a 800 mhz via processor. I have
also heard that the via processors do operate at a much slower speed
than the advertised 800 mhz, although I haven't actually test the
processor speed yet.

Garret