Re: [K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Query unsovled

Hello Henning,

> Right now I have access to it from my personal workstation, but would
> like to give some of my users the ability to move the controler to
> their (ltsp-)ws and work with it, but there is the problem again -
> haow do I get acces to the serial port on the client?

If you look in the lts.conf file you should see an example for setting
up a serial printer.

All you have to do is create a section in the lts.conf file for the
workstation in question, with the relevant entries included

It would also pay to have a custom entry in your dhcp.conf file.

I believe you can use the MAC address instead of the host name in the
lts.conf file as an alternative. Eric or Jim could probably clarify this
one.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Bert