Re: [K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Query unsovled

We have a small lab that includes Lego Mindstorms robots. The robots use IR transmitters to communicate with the robots. We found it was 'easier' to have one transmitter for all the terminals, just one transmitter cut down on problems with loading the wrong robot.

That worked partly because all the computers were in one room.

What remote control equipment are you using?

Gary