Re: [K12OSN] Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Query unsovled

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 08:14:51 -0600, you wrote:

> We have a small lab that includes Lego Mindstorms robots. The robots use IR transmitters
> to communicate with the robots. We found it was 'easier' to have one transmitter for all
> the terminals, just one transmitter cut down on problems with loading the wrong robot.

Yeah I see the problem.

> That worked partly because all the computers were in one room.

Any that's the problem for me, hare we're in 3-5 differenty rooms, but
only one set of equipment, so either you have contact to the right one
or no cantact at all.

> What remote control equipment are you using?

Currently the lego cybermaster. But I'd like to get hand on the mever
ones too ;-)

--
Venlig hilsen / Best regards
	Henning