[K12OSN] booting off cd-roms

OK groupies,
I just got my hands on the beta version from my district office(They tell me
the disks are ok). I boot the potential server up off disc 1 and I get the
normal bootloader press enter to start, blah blah blah...So I press enter.
It runs through some text stuff on the screen and then the screen turns blue
and stays that way. No text, nothing happens...what gives? BTW: this
potential server has the non-beta ltsp for rh 7.3 running on it already so I
know the hardware can handle linux.

My goal was to wipe it out and rebuild it with the rh 8.0 beta...please
help.

Aaron

Aaron Leininger BS, MCP
Network Administrator/Webmaster/Computer Technician
Tigard High School
Phone: 503.431.5454
Email: aleininger ttsd k12 or us