Re: [K12OSN] booting off cd-roms

Aaron Leininger wrote:

OK groupies,
I just got my hands on the beta version from my district office(They tell me
the disks are ok). I boot the potential server up off disc 1 and I get the
normal bootloader press enter to start, blah blah blah...So I press enter.
It runs through some text stuff on the screen and then the screen turns blue
and stays that way. No text, nothing happens...what gives?

do a "Text" install, rather than a GUI install, and see how that goes..

/steve