[K12OSN] login question

Let's say I have an LTSP box running the rh8 beta...(which runs beautifully
by the way!!!)...
I have created a user called 'student'

If I login as student on 2 or more workstations at the same time, it seems
to work ok. However, when I try to launch mozilla from both at the same
time, the 1st takes off fine but the others all error out saying to choose a
different profile as the default profile is already in use. This makes sense
since only 1 process should be able to access the profile folder/files at a
time. My problem is that I will have to create a separate user for each
workstation in order for all the stations to be on the internet at the same
time.
I was wondering if anyone knows of a way I can get them all on the inernet
while logged in as the same user. I realize I could create mozilla profiles
for all the stations and have the student choose one but that could get very
ugly very quickly.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron

p.s. My s3 video cards that absolutely refused to work under ltsp for rh7.3
run perfectly under this version. Way to go guys!!
Aaron Leininger BS, MCP
Network Administrator/Webmaster/Computer Technician
Tigard High School
Phone: 503.431.5454
Email: aleininger ttsd k12 or us