Re: [K12OSN] login question

Aaron Leininger wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way I can get them all on the inernet
while logged in as the same user.

from a different perspective, have you thought about using a Kiosk-type browser, where the user is not logged-in at all ?

I have been thinking that a Kiosk would be a good gadget to have for K12LTSP.

Could we put a 'Kiosk Image' in /opt/ltsp/i386/kiosk/ and then simply make changes in /etc/dhcp.conf to boot the querying NIC as a kiosk ?

The same for all sorts of other appliances ?

/steve