[K12OSN] x-windows issue

Thanks caleb for your answer to my previous question. I was afraid of that.

Next question: Creating a 2nd server. This server also had ltsp w/ rh7.3
running on it previously. I had no problems getting it installed before. I
have now run through the rh8 ltsp beta install 2x on this server and it
failed to load xwindows both times after completing the install. Everything
was normal during the install except that the installer would not allow me
to test my video mode on this server before choosing it whereas the server
in the lab did allow that. I was going to run xconfigurator and redo the
config but to my surprise, no xconfigurator binary was installed. I don't
like the interface of xf86config nor do I know enough about my monitor or
video card in this particular case to config them with xf86config so does
anyone know of another way I can get the thing configured? What am I missing
here? All I get is a blue screen with a garbled text message and 2 buttons
with garbeled labels. I can back out into a command prompt and login but
that's about all...

Aaron

Aaron Leininger BS, MCP
Network Administrator/Webmaster/Computer Technician
Tigard High School
Phone: 503.431.5454
Email: aleininger ttsd k12 or us