From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of Steve Wright
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 3:01 PM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: Re: [K12OSN] login question

Aaron Leininger wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone knows of a way I can get them all on the inernet
>while logged in as the same user.

from a different perspective, have you thought about using a Kiosk-type
browser, where the user is not logged-in at all ?

I have been thinking that a Kiosk would be a good gadget to have for
K12LTSP.

Could we put a 'Kiosk Image' in /opt/ltsp/i386/kiosk/  and then simply
make changes in /etc/dhcp.conf to boot the querying NIC as a kiosk ?

The same for all sorts of other appliances ?

/steve