Re: [K12OSN] Planning for NECC - Seattle

Paul

Even with the limited presenting I do locally, I have enlisted a couple of
my providers to donate a banner with some K-12 Linux info and a tux logo
(see enclosed .gif) - I believe having an attractive banner is important.
The sponsors paid about $10/ft2 (it's 3x9') - My suggestion for you and any
other conference presenters is to procure a similar banner so that decision
makers begin bonding Tux, Linux and K-12 images in their minds. The local
conference, iNet (http://nasa.utep.edu/inet) attracts several districts,
and will have a six workstation booth for perusing and explanations.
My best wishes to all for a prosperous 2003
Alan A Hodson
TIS/El Paso ISD - TX
-=o=-