Re(2): [K12OSN] Re: K12OS: open office sees no printers

What I did was reinstall OO as root so it would appear in my root "home
directory"....that's where I accessed spadmin....at that point I could see
the printer drivers...but I still can't get my Oki 10e to work....I still
have a couple things to try though.  But that may get you to the printe
drivers...anyway.  My exact steps were.

In Gnome logged in as root I went to KDE menus and the to "find files"

I searched for spadmin

I right clicked on one to open it

The machine asked me if I wanted to check my installation of OO...I said
yes

It ran the install on my root directory

and then I accessed spadmin from the OO directory in root's home

I think it was either Paul or Eric that told me to do that on the listserv.

Let me know if you notice anything that might help me to get my Oki's
running.  Thanks!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School