[K12OSN] Re: K12OS: Token-ring Support

Eric Harrison wrote:
On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Brandon Friedman wrote:

Hi All

Does k12OS support token-ring? IBM,Madge etc?

Red Hat 7.2 does support IBM token ring cards, Madge had at least a beta
driver out several years ago. I haven't seen a token ring network since
1998, so I haven't keep close tabs on Linux support for it ;-)

If you wanted to use token ring for running diskless terminals, the LTSP
does not currently support it. As far as I know there are no plans to
support it in the future.

-Eric