[K12OSN] MD5Sums

I've downloaded the iso images from both the SEUL mirror and the MESD
mirrors and can NOT get a correct checksum on them...
Had anyone double-checked that those files on the mirrors are correct?  What
could be the problem?  They both seem to burn correctly, but won't boot.
Please help, if anyone has a different mirror they can post that would be
greatly appreciated, otherwise I don't know what to do...
Thanks...