[K12OSN] New install...

Well, yesterday, my buddies at the IT center downloaded the two .isos for me
and today they burned the CDs.  I didn't have any time going into finals to
do anything except a blank install with no after-install configuration, but
just for kicks, as I was getting ready to leave, I dropped a boot floppy into
one of the workstations, and it booted!  I haven't even included MACs yet.
Wow.  I still get the same error I always get about sound, but I don't know
if that's related to lack of config or not.  Now I just need to config that
Win2000 server and create the users for each machine.
BTW, does anyone know how to automatically boot into a seperate account for
each machine?  They won't be storing any info and the folders will be
automatically remade from scratcth each day.
Thanks for the beuatiful system!
Dan
In Thailand