[K12OSN] thank you so much

Thanks for your great product.  I finally got correct checksums on the ISOs
and BAM!  Got thin-clients up 5 mins after install, without touching a conf
file (although I've become quite accustomed to the confs).  I've got some
questions about modifying it further...  I've been running a project for a
short period of time called The Mandrake Mosix Terminal Server Project at
http://mosix-ltsp.dynu.com ...
We've gotten some help from the original author of ltsp-mosix and from
others across the planet.  Thing is, I'm thinking about dumping mandrake and
just using your dist + mosix.  I'd be stripping the whole thing down to one
cd;  hopefully just gnome/kde/blackbox, Open Office, Evolution, Mozilla(or
maybe even Galeon)+Flash, Xchat, r-desktop, and a few goodies (gdict,
periodic table, blah, blah) with Aspell tied to everything applicable.  I'd
like there to be two or three install options only (besides
language/region/kb+m+X et all), one for ltsp, one for NFS/Netatalk/Samba
(configured as PDC), and the last (possibly combining the last two options)
for Postnuke(.com), PHPGroupWare(.org), and
Majordomo(http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/)with MySQL, PHP, Perl and
the Apache mods for each.
I've been wondering if their is a document explaining all the changes you've
made to the RH install.  Is this available somewhere?  Any examples or tips
would be greatly appreciated.
For example, how did you add the LTSP option to the install would be a great
start.
Thanks in advance for any help, BTW I definately point to your website as
influence for our project.  Check in there any time :)