Re: [K12OSN] thank you so much

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Bobby Fuesz wrote:

>Thanks for your great product.  I finally got correct checksums on the ISOs
>and BAM!  Got thin-clients up 5 mins after install, without touching a conf
>file (although I've become quite accustomed to the confs).  I've got some
>questions about modifying it further...  I've been running a project for a
>short period of time called The Mandrake Mosix Terminal Server Project at
>http://mosix-ltsp.dynu.com ...

There is a strong interest in a pre-configured LTSP+Mosix distro. If you
get it all ironned out, let me know and I'll incorporate the packages into
K12LTSP as well.

>I've been wondering if their is a document explaining all the changes you've
>made to the RH install.  Is this available somewhere?  Any examples or tips
>would be greatly appreciated.
>For example, how did you add the LTSP option to the install would be a great
>start.

I do have some documentation online, but it is somewhat out-dated and
incorrect: http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/at/roswell-ltsp.html

Currently the best thing to do is to look at the actual patches I use:
ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/distributions/K12LTSP-srpm/anaconda-7.2-10a_lts.src.rpm

-Eric