[K12OSN] RE: k12ltsp server as an internet firewall / access point

Maybe you would like to also look at the Mitel SME product aka "e-smith" at
www.e-smith.org or www.e-smith.com. It's an open-source implementation of RH
7 with a really nice web admin interface.

You may find it's better suited to that role, with better administration
features.

Regards,
Mark.
Ottawa, Canada