[K12OSN] Fwd: My last message tonight (I swear) -- scripts

I appreciate the inclusion of the reset-desktop scripts in the install, but I
wanted something more drastic.  I wrote a little script to completely remove
all the folders for my machines' usernames and recopy a model folder into all
the positions, then change group and owner.  I had originally wanted a script
which would do that every time someone logged out (or in would be OK), but
I'm not that sophisticated.
I will email it in a couple of days, because I finished my work there for the
week already.  Warning: this is the first loop I have written since about
1986, and have never programmed Bash.  I don't see any problems with it, but
if you do, let me know.
After that last sentence, I don't want you to think I'm a newbie at
programming, so I will (OT) add that I used to do a lot of programming in
Assem and BASIC on my TRS-80 Model I, and even wrote a 64k gui wrapper for
the thing after I saw the first Mac unveiled.  God, I wish I had the free
time to do that kind of thing again.
Sorry to ramble.  It's late
Dan