[K12OSN] rsync for windows

Hello fellow sys. and network admins.,
    I have been working with k12ltsp ever since the 1.0 version. Over time I
have downloaded 1.1, the betas and a few RCs and now 2.0. It takes a long
time downloading thoes images. The only system with the .iso files on them
is a windows box. I was wondering, is there a rsync program for windows?
Thanks in advnce.

                                                   Chris Thomas