[Fwd: [K12OSN] [K12Ltsp] k12ltsp server as an internet firewall / access point]

--- Begin Message ---
julius,

i am new to this group so keep this in mind if you take my advice.

I have done some testing using the linux router project as a firewall.  here
is the website and check it out for yourself:
http://lrp1.steinkuehler.net/
i have used the dachstein package.....boots on a floppy...easy to set up.

stuart