RE: [K12OSN] K12Linux listserv changes...

Marvin,

I see your point and agree to a certain extent.

However, when I see the amount of work that Paul and Eric have done, I'm
just amazed.  Then, I wonder "How long can these guys keep this up?".  So in
some ways, I see this as a positive.  I see RedHat providing some
infrastructure and resources that should hopefully free up time for Paul and
Eric.  This will allow them to either A) put more/better work into the K12OS
or B) prevent them from burning out by reducing their load.

I don't mind if a company supports/enhances a GPL project and charges for
support.  I'm even glad to pay them for it because I know that A) I have a
choice in who/how I pay  B) I know that they are doing work to
improve/support the product C) I really would like free software to succeed.

Dale
My opinion and $3 will get you coffee at Starbucks.

[SNIP]