RE: [K12OSN] K12Linux listserv changes...

I too agree with Dale.  It's not like RedHat is maintaining the K12LTSP
packages now, even if they were anyone else (mandrake, Marvin, etc)
could take those packages from cvs or whatever and packeage them
yourself.  Because the packages are still all freely available.  Another
point of open source is no one body is in control of the project!  Sure
Linus owns the trademark and makes teh final say on what goes in the
kernel and what doesn't but if people didn't like what he was doing,
they would just do something else.  That's why there are -ac and many
other patches, people wanted to take the kernel in slightly different
directions.  This is meant to be hypothetical, not derisive, but if you
don't like K12OS being on the redhat servers, make your own mail server
and host another list for this stuff.  If you think Red Hat is exerting
too much control over an aspect of K12LTSP then take the code and make
your own distribution!  It all works beautifully, and everyone can be
happy!  Remember, free speech not free beer!

-Brandon