Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux listserv changes...

Brandon Dorman writes:

> I too agree with Dale.  It's not like RedHat is maintaining the K12LTSP
> packages now, even if they were anyone else (mandrake, Marvin, etc)
> could take those packages from cvs or whatever and packeage them
> yourself.  Because the packages are still all freely available.  Another

Yes, that`s true although not exactly the point I was making.  RedHat could
do the same and create a web site and mailing list independently.
I just don`t see why the mailing list is being handed over to them.  Too
much bandwidth ?
I`d rather it stayed independent and go to http://sourceforge.net if that
was the case.

I already have mandrake 8.1 and lstp working but like I said, that was the
point i was making.

Regards...