Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux listserv changes...

Paul or Eric... Correct me if I am wrong...

redhat is using mailman... which means that whoever was given
administration access to the list owns it... therefore redhat is only
providing the server and maintance and the list is still administered by
the core K12 group.

Jason