[K12OSN] [Fwd: Problem booting PowerPC with LTSP. Need some help]

Hello Attila,

I'm going to forward your question to some other lists and Mac folks.

Everywhere I go and do presentations about K12LTSP I get the same
questions, "can we use this with all our old Macintosh computers?"

I think it's time we pull together a collaborative effort and get LTSP
ramped up and running on Macs. We should be working with the folks at
LinuxPPC.com.

I think we're looking for something ranging from a simple working X
server for Macs so they can connect to an existing LTSP server to a
complete thin-client implementation of a Linux based PPC OS via LTSP

I've even heard that there are ways folks can run Mac apps when using
Linux on PPC. Who knows about this?

If you're interested in working on this please contact me.

If you have no idea what LTSP is head for
http://k12ltsp.org/contents.html

;-) Paul
Paul Nelson................... pnelson riverdale k12 or us
Riverdale School, 11733 SW Breyman Ave, Portland, OR 97219
school (503)636-4511.....................fax (503)635-6342
Riverdale Web Page......... http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us