Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux listserv changes...

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Tom Brown wrote:

> As harbingers of slippage I would watch for:

> - the inclusion of proprietary software developed by RH;

Silly me, I cannot think of even one example of this.  --

Would you be so kind as to point me to even ONE package
created at and released in binary form by Red Hat within, say,
the last 18 months, which is NOT Open Source'd ?  The old
examplars -- Motif comes to mind, were phased out.  The
remaining few -- Netscape -- are not Red Hat creations -- just
packaged by them.

-- Russ Herrold