Re: [K12OSN] [K12Ltsp] k12ltsp server as an internet firewall /access point

Paul,
	just the response i was hoping for :-)   i wasn't clear in my
original question: replacing the firewall / vpn / dhcp server appliance
was one project that i was trying to combine with rolling out ltsp
terminals. so my question should have been: is it safe and / or wise to
run both firewall and terminal server on same box. i have no qualms about
doing it for home setup, the situation at hand involved a remote office
with people working and expecting easy access to the business system.
	It is very possible that the "marketing focus" of k12ltsp project
is all wrong - i use it in the business setting and it works great. the
login picture of happy children is of great help to me - i point to it
when people complain about "difficulties" and ask them if they can perform
on the level of bright fifth graders. because if they can't, the company
should rethink the employment contract, as in who should be paying whom.
usually helps, when it doesn't a windoze pc with billg email address taped
to the screen shows on the desk witha a terse explanation that pc stands
for "personal" computer and the word can be looked up in the dictionary.
	keep up the good work, julius