Re: [K12OSN] [K12Ltsp] k12ltsp server as an internet firewall / access point

On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 01:47, Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:
> Dear Folks,
> 	one of my expensive firewall / vpn / everything applaiances got
> fried. i am not thrilled with spending money on a new one. i was thinking
> of putting a k12ltsp server in its place. any advice on config? (firewall
[snip]
LTSP is a very open design - it really expects that the people on it are
a trusted community. Don't even think of connecting an LTSP setup to all
those nasty people on the internet without a firewall. To me, that means
a dedicated box - which could be a cheap PC running one of the
Linux-based firewall packages.

John