[K12OSN] Installation Problems of K12LTSP - 2.0

When installing using the "Custom Option" the LTSP the installation doesn't
work.  1st the LTSP configuration page is blank (no 192.168.0.254 setup),
and all of the protection data is wrong.  I filled these in and went to the
custom install page and selected everything (all packages).  The install
completed but it seem goofy.  XWindows didn't start and none of the
networking worked.

I then went back and reinstalled using the default "LTSP Option".  It seemed
to install correctly but the connection to clients doesn't work.  I was
using a boot floppy for legacy hardware under LTSP 1.1 and everything worked
fine.  I found the "LTSP kitchen sink" thread on the archives and installed
the updates but nothing improved.  The clients are still waiting at the DHCP
part of the boot up.

Any ideas?