[K12OSN] squid no_cache statement

We've been using squid for a couple of years (squidGuard for a few months).
Now a requirement has come up to bypass the cache for about 6 URLS or a
range of IP addresses.  I see a no_cache section in squid.conf currently
having

#acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
#no_cache deny QUERY

Can I just put the URL's into an ACL and use no_cache?

For example,

acl NEWAP urlpath_regex http://*.URL1.com http://*.URL2.COM ...
no_cache deny NEWAP

Is it possible to put an IP address range into this type of ACL?

Mark Orenstein
East Granby, CT School System