RE: [K12OSN] Installation Problems of K12LTSP - 2.0

OK, Then let's build a picture of what is working and what is not.

1. Client gets an ip number from server?

If yes then problem is on server, if not then problem is with boot disk
as long as you're sure dhcpd is running, "service dhcpd status" will
tell you that. "service dhcpd start" will start it if not...

2. Client gets ip but boot fails with some kind of error message...

You can tell a lot about what's going on by running tail -f
/var/log/messages on the server. Let us know more about what's happening
and we'll help you get back up and running.

;-) Paul