[K12OSN] Compaq Deskpro 450 boot floppy

Hi,

I've been reading the messages for a long time. Did my first install of K12LTSP 2.0
yesterday. It went Great!

I've used a boot floppy to bring a Deskpro 2000 as a client with a 3c905 NIC. I'd like
to use some Deskpro 450's with embedded AMD NIC. I can't seem to find the right
file to make the floppy. I've used pcnetfastiii, 3c503, and lancepci.

Any suggestions?

BTW, you guys are doing a great job. We're hoping to recover about 200 Pentium
100-166 boxes scheduled for replacement in the next year.

Thanks again,

Barry Linville
Technology Office
Marshfield R-1 Schools