[K12OSN] 3com ISA NIC Booting

I had old Compaq Prolinea 466 PC's with 3com 3C509B-TPO booting fine with
the 3C509 floppy disk ROM under K12LTSP 1.1 but such is not the case with
K12LTSP 2.0.  It begins booting but then stops, telling me that the Kernel
cannot automatically configure the ISA NIC.  Will the "Kitchen Sink" kernel
resolve this or is there another option that I can use to fix this?

I have a LOT of these 3C509B-TPO cards that can be used so I am hoping there
is a fix for this.

Thanks,

James Jensen
"Perilous to us all are the devices of an art deeper than we possess
ourselves.". -- JRR Tolkien