Re: [K12OSN] NFS probs part 2

David,
	easy as a pie. machine A exports the /home directory. you mount it
under, say, /mnt/home on machine B, where your users log in. in
/etc/profile the user home directory specifies /mnt/home/"user-name". if
you are not running nis+ or ldap, make sure that user ids and name match
on both machines: it is easier than you think, you add users on machine A
and sync /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow. good luck, julius