Re: [K12OSN] NFS probs part 2

David Trask wrote:

brandon friedman techknowledgy co za writes:
Brandon,

Yes the LTSP can host the /home dir just fine...in fact that's the easiest
way.  I'm trying to mount it from another server so that LTSP doesn't
become quite so "mission critical" thus preventing me from upgrading it or
playing around with it at the risk of losing user's data.  You could
actually run Samba and netatalk on the LTSP box and have the home dirs
accessible by all....Win, Linux, and Macs.

Is this the default setup? Do I just configure NFS on LTSP to mount to itself?

Regards
Brandon Friedman
Product Manager

Tech-Knowledgy Advantage
Ph:  +27 (011) 486-0626
Fax: +27 (011) 486-0629
Cell: +27 (083) 408-7840
E: brandon friedman techknowledgy co za
www.techknowledgy.co.za
PO Box 1909, Houghton, 2041 South Africa
No. 1 Mowbray Road, Greenside, Johannesburg, South Africa
Mitel Networks Authorized Partners