Re: [K12OSN] K12Linux listserv changes...

(http://www.abuledu.org/)

>-Eric

I was ignorant of your relationship with RH and your project goals. Since
my speculations are based on faulty assumptions, they are not useful.

I've been a member of the k12ltsp list since last October and ltsp-discuss
since last July and don't recall attributions to RH techs and engineers or
mention of RH participation. Perhaps I missed the references. Ditto for the
k12lstp web site. I thought all the work was done by the principals (you,
Paul, Jim)  and contributors to ltsp/k12ltsp lists and that k12ltsp was
independent of distros. The fact the k12ltsp distro is based on RH should
have been a major clue -- it just seemed incidental to me.

Tom