Re: [K12OSN] Other download sites?

Will,

If you go to this link below, it will give you the mirror sites you can download from.  I have found the topmost site to be very busy and slow.  I am currently downloading from the Riverdale HS site on that page.  Welcome to the list !!

http://k12ltsp.org/download.html

Regards,

Joe Gonzalez
Proligo, LLC