[K12OSN] Installation woes - breakthrough

Hi folks,

Bert here. I've cracked the problem. Thing is, all of your help was
accurate in a sense.

The cause of the problem - a hard drive that was dying on me.

I ran the bad block check on the first installation attempt, this must have
aggravated the problem. From then on it got worse, causing anaconda to
crash at the same palce every time. This just happened to be the post
config script.

The v2.0 install worked once this drive was removed.

So, now it's on to the next step.

Cheers,
Bert