Re: [K12OSN] Installation woes - breakthrough

BertR wanganui-city school nz writes:
>The cause of the problem - a hard drive that was dying on me.

Don't you hate it when it's something so simple yet so elusive?  Man!  The
hours we waste chasing down this crap!  But boy....doesn't it feel good
once you find the problem and everything works.  Go Bert!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us