Re(2): [K12OSN] Installation woes - breakthrough

pnelson riverdale k12 or us writes:
>I won't tell you how many hours I spent trying to troubleshoot a faulty
>network connection only to solve it by plugging in the other end of the
>network cable...<vbg>
>
>We've all been there... At least Bert can blame it on faulty hardware!
>
>;-^) Paul

Amen!  I run into a lot with my staff members here as well.  I often think
I get paid way too much for some of the stupid things I have to do....like
"my screen is balnk!"...so I turn on the monitor....or "I can't
print!"...so I turn on the printer....or my favorite...."I can't connect
to the network with my laptop"....so I plug in the cable.  It's really
hard not to make someone feel stupid when it happens...especially when it
takes me 2 seconds to figure it out and then they ask me what I did.  Oh

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us