[K12OSN] Put terminals on the LAN?

Hello,

We have 32 K12 terminals running on a isolated 100 Mbps segment in the
192.168.0. address range. I would like deploy some terminals in the
classrooms which are on 10Mbps segment which is in the 10.60.5. address
range.

The systems we would use for this are P133's with 32 MB RAM. They have
hard drives and I had thought about running the apps locally or maybe
just the OS and X and getting everything else from the terminal server.

Has anyone else tried doing this? Is this even practical?

Any input greatly appreciated.

John Baillie