Re: [K12OSN] Token Ring Support

Has anybody tried this?:
http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/kernel.html

Brandon Friedman wrote:

I have asked this question before but it doesn't seems to difficult to difficult to setup

 From what I can see, I need the following to make token ring work:
1. A token ring nic that support bootrom/pxe
2. A kernel driver for that token ring card
3. Recompile the LTSP server kernel with token ring support?

Does that sound right or am I making it seem more simple that it is?

Regards
Brandon Friedman
Product Manager

Tech-Knowledgy Advantage
Ph:  +27 (011) 486-0626
Fax: +27 (011) 486-0629
Cell: +27 (083) 408-7840
E: brandon friedman techknowledgy co za
www.techknowledgy.co.za
PO Box 1909, Houghton, 2041 South Africa
No. 1 Mowbray Road, Greenside, Johannesburg, South Africa
Mitel Networks Authorized Partners