[K12OSN] Couple of questions

Also has anyone written a script to rsync the
/etc/passwd..../etc/groups...and /etc/shadow  files to the other server?
I've never used rsync so I had to copy them manually.  Last but not
least.....if I ever had to redo a server and I wanted to preserve user
data, users, passwords, and so forth....other than the home
directories....what other files are necessary for me to save/backup.  This
would also be helpful in a quick backup situation.  Thanks for your help
guys!

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School